| 1977 - 1981 || |
- used TSO/SPF, Wylbur, and CMS operating environments
- worked on systems in FORTRAN, PL/1, COBOL and MARK IV
- wrote and maintained JCL, using Generation Data Groups,
Partitioned Data Sets, ISAM files, and VSAM files.
- maintained a large production government billing system, and
worked on other financial and administrative systems.
| 1987 - 1990 || |
- system analysis, requirements analysis, design and implementation
of Mainframe systems.
- used Wylbur and TSO/SPF operating environments, and the PL/1
- designed and wrote, using Wylbur and JCL, a menu driven
batch job creation and submission system.
| 1991 - 2009|| |
- PL/I and REXX programming.
- extensive development using ISPF Dialog facilities: Panels,
File Tailoring, ISPF Tables controlled from REXX programs.
- developed foreground TSO command-line system development and
maintenance tools using REXX.
- Y2K (Year 2000) year-field-expansion of a MVS + PL/I + REXX +
ISPF + JCL system.
- system maintenance.