| VMS || |
- 14 years of experience with VMS: VAX, Micro-Vax and Alpha.
- set up and managed VMS on a new MicroVax II, while
developing a database application on the system.
- developed many VAX Fortran based applications.
- developed interactive graphics systems for VT241 and
TEKTRONIX terminals, using GKS and DISSPLA graphics
- developed and maintained multi-platform applications
on a VAX-Alpha cluster.
| NETWORK || |
- worked on PCs linked to a VAX cluster via DECNET/Pathworks
- developed and maintained dual platform PC-VAX Fortran
| Alpha/OSF1 || |
- ported a multi-platform system to the 64 bit OSF1 Unix.
| SOFTWARE || |
- EDT, EVE & LSE editors
- Command Procedures
- VAX FORTRAN, with DEBUG
- DSR (Digital Standard Runoff)
- FMS (Forms Management System)
- MMS (Module Management System)
| PDP 11/RSX || |
- FORTRAN 66 & 77
- QIO's for peripheral control
- OVERLAY Task Building